Remington HyperSonic Steel 3.5" 10 Gauge Ammo BB, 25/box - HSS10B
- Series/Collection: HyperSonic Steel
- Shot Size: BB
- Gauge: 10 Ga
- Shot Weight: 1-1/2 oz
- Muzzle Velocity: 1500 fps
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Material: Zinc Plated Steel Shot, Plastic Case
- Application: Waterfowl Hunting
- Packaging Quantity: 25/Box
Most ducks are missed from behind, but the unprecedented velocity of Remington hypersonic steel compensates for this by reducing required lead by 8 inches at 40 yd (about a full body length) on a duck flying at average speed. It puts more steel shot in the head and neck for quicker kills and fewer misses - without changing the way you shoot. With the highest velocity and downrange pattern energies ever achieved, hypersonic steel takes lethality to new heights, to a level of terminal performance where more birds drop with fewer shots - at the farthest reaches of your abilities. And only Remington harnessed the wad technology to do it.
- Our proprietary Xelerator Wad Technology is the key to hypersonic steel's unprecedented velocity
- New hotter primer - ignites small powder charge in chamber, moving entire payload forward slightly to control pressure
- Ignition chamber - produces higher velocities with safe pressures and full payloads
- Xelerator wad stress concentrator - initiates petal splitting, which holds patterns tighter downrange
- Primary powder charge - ignites, accelerating the payload to speeds up to 1700 fps