Remington Model 1100 Competition 12 GA 30" Shotgun, Nickel Receiver w/ Synthetic Stock - 82821
REMINGTON MODEL 1100 COMPETITION 12 GA 30" SHOTGUN, NICKEL RECEIVER W/ SYNTHETIC STOCK - 82821
- Brand: Remington
- Model: Model 1100 Competition Synthetic
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Gauge: 12 GA
- Barrel Length: 30"
- Chamber: 2.75"
- Capacity: 4
- Length: 50.5"
- Weight: 8.25 lbs.
- LOP: Not Adjustable
- Barrel: Vent Rib Pro Bore
- Sights: Twin Bead
- Receiver: Nickel Finish
- Stock: Synthetic, C. Graphite
After 40 years in the making, Remington released their Model 1100 Competition shotgun. Remington's Model 1100 Competition Synthetic is super-tuned for the competitive shooting scene. By over-boring the 30" barrel and lengthening the forcing cones, Remington was able to improve the shot-to-shot pattern consistency and make what was already one of the softest-recoiling actions in the world even easier on your shoulder. The Model 1100 receiver and all internal parts feature a nickel-Teflon finish for the smoothest, most reliable cycling ever. It is also optimized for 2 3/4" target loads, light field loads, and the barrel has a 10mm target-style rib. All these, plus a host of other upgrades, transformed an already legendary design into an unstoppable force at the range.
- Twin target-style bead sights
- Nickel finish on the receiver
- Nickel coated internals
- Adjustable comb and cast adjustment options
- Recoil reducing stock
- Includes full set of five Briley (Target) ProBore Choke Tubes: skeet, improved cylinder, light modified, modified, and full