Remington Seven Laminate 223 Rem 5 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 85960
- Action: Bolt
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington
- Twist Rate: 1:9"
- Hand: Right
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Laminate
- Barrel Finish: Satin Blue
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 18-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 37-3/4"
- Weight: 6.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/4"
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/2"
The first time you carry it in the field, you'll understand why it's considered one of the finest dense-cover rifles in America. Lightning-fast in close quarters and superbly accurate for the long shot, the compact, short-action Model Seven has been a knock-down, drag-out leader in the woods since it was introduced in 1983. Its receiver and action design are based on the Model 700 and deliver the highest level of out-of-the-box accuracy, strength and reliability in a platform that's 2-3/8 inches shorter overall and weighs just 6-1/2 lb (standard calibers). The NEW Model Seven Laminate combines the stunning looks of a brown laminate wood stock with fast-handling characteristics of a shorter action.
- Super cell recoil pad - 10 years of rigorous R&D have produced the most effective recoil pad on the planet
- Super cell recoil pad - an amazing 54% reduction in felt recoil over standard factory pads
- Externally adjustable trigger - it breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level of shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today
- Externally adjustable trigger - the X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger system delivers true, custom-grade performance in a production trigger and is user-adjustable
- 3-Rings of steel - recessed bolt face completely encloses cartridge head for maximum protection against case rupture
- 3-Rings of steel - barrel surrounds bolt shroud for additional strength
- 3-Rings of steel - barrel threaded into receiver machined from hardened steel
- Brown laminate stock with Schnabel fore-end
- Hammer-forged barrels - of all methods, this produces the strongest barrels with unmatched consistency
- Hammer-forged barrels - model 700 barrels have exacting bore and rifling dimensions and a carefully turned exterior contour
- Hammer-forged barrels - features a 18.5 inches contour barrel with rifle sights
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.