Remington Seven Stainless Steel 243 Win 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed - 24739
- Series/Collection: Seven Stainless Steel
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 243 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:9.125"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Satin
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 39-1/4"
- Weight: 6.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/4"
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/2"
- Barrel Type: Light Contour
The first time you carry it in the field, you'll understand why it's considered one of the finest dense-cover rifles in America. Lightning-fast in close quarters and superbly accurate for the long shot, the compact, short-action Model Seven has been a knock-down, drag-out leader in the woods since it was introduced in 1983. Its receiver and action design are based on the Model 700 and deliver the highest level of out-of-the-box accuracy, strength and reliability in a platform that's 2-3/8 inches shorter overall and weighs just 6-1/2 lb (standard calibers). When you match this handy design with some of the hardest-hitting calibers known to big game - the short action magnum cartridges - you need a longer barrel. Thus, Model Seven rifles in these chamberings have a 20 inches magnum contour barrel.
- Light, compact rifle perfect for quick handling and smaller statured shooters
- Stainless steel barreled action
- Receiver is 1/2 inches shorter than a model 700 short action
- Features the same legendary strength as the model 700 action - "3-rings-of-steel" with the bolt face, barrel and receiver encasing the cartridge head
- 20 inches light contour barrel in black synthetic stock with hinged floorplate
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Total weight is 6.5 lb
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.