Remington Seven Synthetic 260 Rem 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed - 85912
REMINGTON SEVEN SYNTHETIC 260 REM 4 ROUND BOLT ACTION RIFLE, FIXED - 85912
- Series/Collection: Seven Synthetic Bolt Action
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber: 260 Remington
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 39-1/4"
- Weight: 6.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/4"
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/2"
Carry a Remington Model Seven in the field and you'll understand why it's considered one of the finest dense-cover rifles in America. Lightning-fast in close quarters. Superbly accurate for the long shot. When you use the hardest-hitting calibers known to big game with short-action magnum cartridges, you need a longer barrel, so Model Seven rifles in these chamberings have a 22 inch magnum contour barrel. The Model Seven Synthetic Bolt-Action features a black synthetic stock.
- 2-3/8 inches shorter overall length than model 700 its counterpart, the model seven is perfectly sized for small-statured shooters and dense cover hunting situations
- Compact design for fast, easy handling
- Features the same legendary strength as the model 700 action - "3-rings-of-steel" with the bolt face, barrel and receiver encasing the cartridge head
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a consistent bedding area in the stock
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.