Remington Seven Threaded 300 AAC Blackout 5 Round Bolt Action Rifle with Scope - 85921
- Series/Collection: Seven Threaded
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Kuiu Vias
- Barrel Length: 16-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 34-1/4"
- Weight: 6 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2"
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/12"
Carry a Model Seven in the field and you'll understand why it's considered one of the finest dense-cover rifles in America. Lightning-fast in close quarters. Superbly accurate for those long shots.
- Kuiu Vias camo
- 2-3/8 inches shorter overall length than model 700 its counterpart, the model seven is perfectly sized for small-statured shooters and dense cover hunting situations
- Compact design for fast, easy handling
- Features the same legendary strength as the model 700 action - "3-rings-of-steel" with the bolt face, barrel and receiver encasing the cartridge head
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a consistent bedding area in the stock
- SuperCell recoil pad
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.