Ruger 10/22 Carbine .22 LR Rifle, Charcoal - 31145
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Barrel Length: 18.5"
- Overall Length: 37"
- Weight: 4.5 lb
- Barrel: Alloy Steel
- Stock: Synthetic Charcoal
- Twist: 1:16 RH
For over 50 years, the ubiquitous 10/22 has been America's favorite .22 rifle. With proven performance, a legendary action and a renowned, reliable rotary magazine, the 10/22 has inspired a loyal following for over half a century. This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included