Ruger 10/22 Target .22LR 16.1" Rimfire Rifle - 21186
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Barrel Length: 16.13”
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16” RH
- Magazine: Detachable Rotary Magazine
- Capacity: 10
- Stock: Black Laminate with Thumbhole
- Overall Length: 35.25”
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Finish: Satin Blued
- Trigger: BX Trigger
- Trigger Pull: 2.5-3 lbs.
Ruger's 10/22 Target edition rimfire rifle is a continuation of Rugers long legacy of its highly praised 10/22 line. The rifle has a patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine with a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. It's legendary action is a tried and true design, ensuring consistent, reliable performance.
- Features the BX-Trigger with a light, crisp 2.5 - 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel tensioned in aluminum alloy barrel sleeve features a 1/2"-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread cap which can be removed to allow for the use of muzzle accessories.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
For the best selection of Ruger 10/22 Rimfire Rifles, shop Palmetto State Armory!