Ruger Bolt Action Precision Rifle Gen 2, 6.5 Creedmoor ‒ 18008
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Optic pictured is not included
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Overall Length: 43.25"- 46.75"
- Folded Length: 35.60"
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Height: 7.30"
- Width: 3.30"
- Weight: 10.7 lb.
- Length of Pull: 12" - 15.50"
- Twist: 1:8" RH
- Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
- Handguard: Ruger Precision Rifle™ Short-Action
- Grooves: 5
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Includes: (2) 10-Round Magpul® PMAG® magazines
The Ruger Precision Rifle holds true to its brand promise of being rugged and reliable, made with the shooter in mind.
• Medium-contour barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
• CHF 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
• 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
• "Upper" Receiver Material: Pre-Hardened 4140 Chrome-Moly Steel
• Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
• In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, providing maximum accuracy potential.
• Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
• Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
• Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16"-24 thread for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning. Also features a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud.
• "Lower" Magazine Well Material: Aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized
• Patent-pending multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
• Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° reversible safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
• Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.