Ruger Rifle SR-762 .308 Win 16" 20rd Rifle 5601 Display Model
- Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 16.12"
- Overall Length: 34.75" - 38"
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Width: 2.50"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 8.6 lbs.
- Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Sights: Folding Iron Sights
- Stock: Black Synthetic, Collapsible
- Finish: Manganese Phosphate / Hardcoat Anodized
- Trigger Pull: 4.5 lbs.
- Length of Pull: 11.50" - 14.75"
- Grooves: 6
• A patented chrome-plated, two-stage piston with multi-stage regulator provides a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm with superior operating endurance.
• The two-stage piston delivers a smooth power stroke to bolt carrier.
• The four-position chrome-plated gas regulator can be adjusted for optimum reliability and superior operating endurance.
• The gas system may be closed completely for manual operation during training or when using a suppressor.
• Folding backup iron sights include a windage-adjustable rear sight and an elevation-adjustable front sight.
• Precision-rifled, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged 7120 alloy steel barrel ensures accuracy and longevity.
• Fluted barrel, for reduced weight and improved barrel cooling, features a Ruger® flash suppressor mounted with a 5/8"-24 thread.
• Round, smooth-sided Ruger® lightweight adaptable handguard with flattop receiver features a Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 position that extends the full length of the handguard.
• Drilled and tapped for additional rails at the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions (two additional rail sections included), providing ample space for mounting sights, lights, lasers or other accessories.
• Lower receiver is fitted with the Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL™ collapsible buttstock on the mil-spec buffer tube.
This firearm was a DISPLAY MODEL handled by customers with some wear and cosmetic blemishes. Palmetto State Armory will not warranty any scratches, wear pattern, or dents. Only the manufacturer can warranty the action of the firearm as well as any other mechanical issue. Quantities are limited.