S&W Pistol M&P9 M2.0 COMPACT 9mm 15rd (3) Mags 4" Night Sights - 11675
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
|Brand||SMITH & WESSON|
- Brand: Smith & Wesson
- Model: M&P®9 M2.0™ Compact
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel Length: 4" / 10.2 cm
- Overall Length: 7.3"
- Front Sight: Tritium Night Sight
- Rear Sight: Tritium Night Sight
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 27.0 oz / 765.4g
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- # of Mags: Three (3)
- Purpose: Home Protection, Law Enforcement & Military, Personal Protection
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol is available in matte black or FDE - Flat Dark Earth - finishes, and includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when fi ring.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant fi nish.