S&W SD9 VE 9mm Pistol w/ Crimson Trace Tactical Light - 13050
|Brand||SMITH & WESSON|
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Striker Fired
- Capacity: 16+1
- Sights: Fixed 3-Dot
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7.2"
- Weight: 22.4 oz. (w/o Tactical Light)
- Included: Crimson Trace Rail Master Tactical Light
The Smith and Wesson SD9 VE is a full-sized pistol chambered in 9mm with a 16+1 capacity. The Stainless-Steel slide and frame are matched with a black polymer frame for a visually striking and lightweight pairing. The SD9 VE features fixed 3-dot sights and an m1913 rail for the attachment of accessories. This SD9 VE bundle includes a Crimson Trace Rail Master Tactical light.
- Promo Kit Includes Crimson Trace Rail Master Tactical Light
- SDT - Self Defense Trigger for Optimal, Consistent Pull
- Dovetailed, White Dot Sights
- Standard, Picatinny-style Rail
- Ergonomic, Textured Grip
- Textured Finger Locator
- Aggressive Front and Back Strap Texturing
- Distinctive Two-Tone Finish
- Front and Rear Serrations
- *Magazines for current SD are compatible with SDVE
- Safety: No Manual Thumb Safety
- Grip: Textured Polymer
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Satin Stainless
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Black
Crimson Trace Rail Master Features:
- 200 Lumens
- CR2 Battery Included
- On/Off Feature
- 1 -1/2 Hour Run Time
- 2.0 oz. w/ Battery
Whether its Fur & Feathers, Self-Defense or the Range, Palmetto State Armory has the Firearms, Accessories, and Ammunition you need at unbelievable prices!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.