Savage Arms 11 Lightweight Hunter 308 4 Round Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle, Sporter - 19209
- Series/Collection: 11 Lightweight Hunter
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Sporter
- Trigger Type: AccuTrigger
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Wood-Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Oil Brown
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 40-1/4"
- Weight: 5.5 lb
The Model 11 Lightweight Hunter offers a compact, flyweight design perfect for long hauls or tight quarters, without sacrificing Savage Arms' hallmark accuracy and reliability. Weighing just 5.5 pounds, the short-action rifle features user-adjustable AccuTrigger technology for fine-tuning trigger pull. Relief cuts in the receiver, a spiral-fluted bolt, lightweight contour barrel and material removed from the fore-end keep weight to a minimum. Blending style and function, the 20 inches, carbon steel barrel is button rifled with a striking oil-finish, American walnut stock. It's drilled and tapped for scope mounts, with detachable 4-round box magazine.
- Compact, flyweight design with reliable accuracy
- AccuTrigger for a crisp, personalized trigger pull
- Oil-finish American walnut stock, 20 inches, carbon steel barrel
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.