Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Savage Arms 110 Brush Hunter 375 Ruger 3 Round Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle, Sporter - 57044
- Series/Collection: 110 Brush Hunter
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Sporter
- Trigger Type: AccuTrigger
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 375 Ruger
- Twist Rate: 1:12"
- Hand: Right
- Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Natural Matte
- Receiver Finish: Natural Matte
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Weight: 7.38 lb
- Barrel Type: Button-Rifled
Stop the biggest game in its tracks and beat the toughest conditions with the Savage 110 Brush Hunter. Length-of-pull is easily customized to fit any shooter for comfort and consistency, and the user- adjustable AccuTrigger provides a light, crisp pull. The rifle is built on Savage's time-tested 110 platform but with a modern design and improved ergonomics. Its 20 inches, stainless steel, medium-contour barrel is threaded with an end cap and held securely within a rugged synthetic stock. The 7.38-pound rifle's oversize bolt handle and dependable iron sights are perfect for fast shots at large game in close quarters.
- Adjustable length of pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- New 110 design and ergonomics
- Black synthetic stock
- 20 inches stainless steel barrel threaded with an end cap
- Adjustable iron sights
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.