Savage Arms 110 Engage Hunter XP 270 WSM 2 Round Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle, Sporter - 57015
- Series/Collection: 110 Engage Hunter XP
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Sporter
- Trigger Type: AccuTrigger
- Magazine Capacity: 2
- Caliber/Gauge: 270 Winchester Short Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: 3-Position Top Tang
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 44-5/8"
- Weight: 8.25 lb
This package combines the proven Model 110 rifle platform with a factory-mounted and boresighted Bushnell Engage scope. Length-of-pull on the 110 Engage Hunter XP is easily customized to fit any shooter for comfort and consistency, and the user-adjustable AccuTrigger provides a light, crisp pull. The rifle's improved ergonomics get even more accuracy from its legendary 110 action, floating bolt head, and thread-in, zero-tolerance headspace system, while the optic's drop-compensating reticle makes it easier to place precise shots at longer ranges.
- Adjustable length of pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- New 110 design and ergonomics
- Black synthetic stock
- Matte blued barrel
- Weaver grand slam rings and bases
- Bushnell Engage 3-9x40mm scope with drop-compensating reticle mounted and boresighted
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.