Savage Arms 110 Stealth Evolution 300 Win Mag 10 Round Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle, Magpul PRS Gen3 Adjustable - 22863
|Caliber||.300 Win Mag|
- Series/Collection: 110 Stealth Evolution
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Magpul PRS Gen3 Adjustable
- Trigger Type: AccuTrigger
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:9.3"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Burnt Bronze
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 14" to 15-1/2"
- Overall Length: 47-1/2" to 48-7/8"
- Weight: 11.15 lb
- Barrel Type: Heavy Fluted
Blend pinpoint precision and torture-tested toughness to beat the most challenging targets and conditions. The Stealth Evolution pairs a heavy fluted barrel with a monolithic aluminum chassis finished in rugged bronze Cerakote. The incredibly hard polymer-ceramic coating greatly enhances resistance to abrasion, corrosion and impact. its factory-blueprinted action, matched with Savage's zero-tolerance headspacing, user -adjustable AccuTrigger and 5R button rifling, produces sub-MOA accuracy at extreme ranges, right out of the box.Features:
- Factory blueprinted Savage action
- Monolithic aluminum chassis, machined from billet
- Full-length top-rail
- Bronze cerakote finish
- Magpul PRS Gen 3 adjustable buttstock
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Heavy fluted barrel with muzzle brake
- 5R rifling
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.