Savage Arms 212 Turkey 12 Gauge 2 Round Bolt Action Shotgun, Sporter - 57382
- Series/Collection: 212 Turkey
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Sporter
- Trigger Type: AccuTrigger
- Magazine Capacity: 2
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Twist Rate: 1:35"
- Hand: Right
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 43-3/4"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Barrel Type: Smooth Bore
Originally only offered through the Savage Special Order Office, the Model 212 bolt-action turkey shotguns is now available everywhere. It's built around the Model 110 rifle action, which is machined from steel bar stock and secured three-dimensionally along its entire length by the AccuStock internal chassis. The blued, 22 inches carbon steel barrel is free-floating and secured to the receiver using a Model 110-style locking nut that ensures shot-to-shot consistency. Our user-adjustable AccuTrigger provides a light, crisp pull, and the AccuFit system allows hunters to customize length-of-pull and comb height for precision you won't find in any other turkey gun. The detachable, two-round magazine enables quick loading, and the oversize bolt knob helps operation with gloved hands.Features:
- Smoothbore bolt-action shotgun platform built like a rifle
- AccuFit system lets hunters adjust comb height and length of pull
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- 22 inches free-floating blued barrel
- Interchangeable extra-full turkey choke (winchester choke thread)
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- 1-piece synthetic stock with Mossy Oak obsession camouflage
- 1-piece rail for easy optic mounting
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.