Savage Arms B17 FV-SR Overwatch .17 HMR Bolt Action Rifle, Matte Camo - 70847
- Type: Rimfire
- Series/Collection: B17 FV-SR Overwatch
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Rotary
- Stock Type: Varmint
- Trigger Type: AccuTrigger
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire
- Twist Rate: 1:9"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Top Tang
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 16-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 34-3/4"
- Weight: 5.6 lb
- Barrel Type: Heavy
- Thread Size: 1/2-28
The Savage modernized line of firearms is getting a little more rugged. The B17 and B22 rifles were introduced to bring an ergonomically designed rimfire rifle to the market with a higher comb, top tang safety, and target-style, vertical pistol grip to allow shooters to hold the rifle in a more natural position. These modernized rifles now feature a Mossy Oak Overwatch stock, the official camouflage of the National Rifle Association in order to bring a little more vitality to the range.
- Ergonomic and rigid synthetic stock with exclusive Mossy Oak overwatch camo
- 16-1/2 inches carbon steel heavy barrel with 1/2 inches - 28 tpi threaded muzzle
- Drilled and tapped with 1-piece Picatinny rail
- 10 round rotary magazine
- User adjustable AccuTrigger
- Matte black barreled action
- Target crown
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.