Savage Arms MSR 10 Hunter 338 Federal AR-10 Rifle, Black - 22919
Savage Arms MSR 10 Hunter 338 Federal 20 Round Semi Auto Modular Sniper Rifle, Pistol Grip - 22919
- Series/Collection: MSR 10 Hunter
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Pistol Grip
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Magazine Capacity: 20
- Caliber/Gauge: 338 Federal
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Length of Pull: Adjustable
- Overall Length: 35" to 39"
- Weight: 7.8 lb
- Barrel Type: Fluted
The Savage MSR 10 Hunter is a compact sporting platform that still packs the punch of AR-10 chamberings. The rifle squeezes even more performance from its upgraded Savage barrel with 5R rifling, a BLACKHAWK! trigger with nickel-boron treatment, and a tough Melonite QPQ finish. Other upgrades including a free-float fore-end, custom-forged lower receiver and BLACKHAWK! adjustable buttstock and pistol grip turn the Hunter into the ultimate big game rifle.Features:
- Compact AR-10 design
- Custom forged upper/lower for unique look and compact size
- Free-float handguard with M-LOK
- Blackhawk KNOXX AR pistol grip and AXIOM carbine stock
- Blackhawk trigger with nickel-boron treatment
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.