Savage Arms MSR 15 Competition 224 Valkyrie AR-15 Rifle, Black - 22936
Weight: 5.8 lb
Hand Orientation: Right
Length: 35.38" to 38.6"
Caliber Multi: .224 Valkyrie
Firearm Action: Semi-Automatic
Firearm Type: Rifle
Magazine Capacity: 25
Firearm Barrel Length: 18"
Length of Pull: Adjustable
Trigger Type: 2-Stage
Firearm Stock: Hogue Pistol Grip
Twist Rate: 1:7"
Series/Collection: MSR 15 Competition
Type: Modular Sniper
Barrel Material: Carbon Wrapped Stainless Steel
Magazine Type: Detachable Box
Barrel Finish: Black
Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
Muzzle Device: Tunable Muzzle Brake
Receiver Finish: Matte Black
The speed, accuracy and customization needed to win are built into every aspect of the MSR 15 Competition. Savage teamed with PROOF Research to craft a barrel specific to the firearm. Its unique ported muzzle brake allows the shooter to tune the recoil impulse to stabilize the muzzle for faster, more accurate follow-up shots. The custom-length gas block can be adjusted for optimal cycling of the full range of bullet weights, as well as for use with a suppressor. The gas block has also been upgraded with an integral Picatinny rail and a custom handguard.
- Savage by proof research 18 inches heavy profile, carbon fiber wrapped stainless barrel
- Nickel boron bolt carrier
- Custom-forged upper and lower receivers
- Non-reciprocating side charging handle
- Savage tunable muzzle brake
- Magpul CTR buttstock
- Custom-length adjustable gas system
- Rigid free-float handguard with M-LOK, anti-glare grooves and red QD sling mount
- Red ambidextrous selector, receiver end plate with QD mount and removable custom mag well flare
- Ambidextrous magazine release
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.