Savage Arms Fox A Grade Field Grade 12 Gauge Break Action Shotgun, Oil Brown - 19436
- Series/Collection: Stevens Fox A Grade 28IN
- Action: Break Open
- Stock Type: Straight/Splinter
- Magazine Capacity: 2
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Brass Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Amer Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Satin Blue
- Receiver Finish: Case Hardened Blue
- Stock Finish: Oil Brown
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/2"
- Overall Length: 44-1/2"
- Weight: 7.75 lb
- Hand: Ambidextrous
For more than a century, Fox shotguns have proven themselves as superb firearms and true works of art. The Fox A Grade series presented by Savage builds upon that heritage of craftsmanship with shotguns that handle gracefully, point naturally and hit hard with the same components and style that have made all Fox shotguns the envy of collectors. Each of the four box-lock side-by-sides in the series features a beautifully checkered American black walnut stock, splinter fore-end and a bone and charcoal case color-finished receiver.Features:
- Anson Deeley-style box lock action, side-by-side shotgun
- Holland and holland-style ejectors
- 14-1/2 inches length of pull, 1-1/2 inches drop at comb
- American black walnut stock with oil finish and precision-cut checkering
- Straight buttstock grip and splinter fore-end
- 28 inches barrels with solid game rib
- Includes interchangeable improved cylinder, modified and full chokes double triggers and automatic safety bone and charcoal case color-finished receiver
- Polymer carrying case
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.