Sig Sauer 1911 Fastback Nightmare Carry .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Pistol, Black Nitron - 1911FCAM-45-NMR
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: 1911 Fastback Nightmare Carry
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 8
- Sight: Siglite Night
- Sight Radius: 5.7"
- Slide: Black Nitron Stainless Steel
- Grip Type: Black G10
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Black Nitron
- Barrel Length: 4.2"
- Overall Length: 7.7"
- Weight: 38.8 oz
- Overall Height: 5-1/2"
- Overall Width: 1.4"
- Frame Size: Carry
Darkness brings out the best in the carry version of our refined 1911. The legendary 1911 design has been brought into the 21st century with the refinements today's shooters demand. The 1911 Fastback Carry Nightmare pistol features a stainless steel frame with rounded grip and mainspring housing. Each pistol is built using premium internal parts including a match grade barrel, hammer/sear set and trigger. The all Nitron coated frame and slide is contrasted with natural stainless controls, barrel bushing, extractor and grips screws. The Nightmare is finished with a set of black G10 double diamond grips that makes this 1911 SIG SAUER looks as good as it performs.
- Fastback frame - stainless steel frame with rounded grip and mainspring housing for less snag in concealed carry scenarios
- Nitron stainless steel frame and slide with contrasting controls - the all nitron coated frame and slide is contrasted with natural stainless controls, barrel bushing, extractor and grips screws
- Skeletonized trigger - increase speed between follow-up shots with reduced trigger weight
- (2) 8 round steel magazine included
- MA state compliant
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.