Sig Sauer 1911 Tacops Full-Size 10mm Semi-Automatic Pistol, Black Nitron - 1911R-10-TACOPS
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: 1911 Tacops Full-Size
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 10mm Auto
- Capacity: 8
- Sight: Siglite Front, Contrast Rear
- Sight Radius: 5.7"
- Slide: Black Nitron Stainless Steel
- Grip Type: Black Ergonomic XT
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Black Nitron
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.7"
- Weight: 41.6 oz
- Overall Height: 5-1/2"
- Overall Width: 1.4"
- Frame Size: Full-Size
SIG's 1911 platform, enhanced for tactical operations. The legendary 1911 design has been brought into the 21st century with the refinement today's shooters demand. The SIG SAUER 1911 proves that close tolerances equal complete reliability and need not be incompatible in an off-the-shelf pistol. SIG SAUER has introduced clean, distinct lines that American shooters have embraced, while retaining the crisp trigger pull, classic ergonomics, and exceptional accuracy they expect. The 1911 Tactical Operations features a SAO trigger, low profile night sights, integral accessory rail, ambidextrous safety, and Magwell. Comes with four magazines. Also available in a threaded barrel version.
- Black polymer grips with Sig mark medallion
- Nitron stainless steel frame with accessory rail
- Extra mags - the 1911 TACOPS comes with (4) 8 round magazines
- Stainless steel magwell - the frame is outfitted with a precisely engineered and machined magwell for fast, smooth reloads
- M1913 accessory rail
- (4) 8 round steel magazine included
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.