Sig Sauer 1911 XO Full-Size .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Pistol, Black Nitron - 1911-45-B-XO-CA
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: 1911 XO Full-Size
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 8
- Sight: Contrast
- Sight Radius: 6-1/2"
- Slide: Black Nitron Stainless Steel
- Grip Type: Black Ergonomic XT Extreme-Use
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Black Nitron
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.7"
- Weight: 41.6 oz
- Overall Height: 5-1/2"
- Overall Width: 1.4"
- Frame Size: Full-Size
An all business full-size, non-railed 1911 made for those who want a rugged shooting pistol. Outfitted with contrast sights and Ergo XT extreme use grips, the 1911 XO features SIG's durable Nitron finish designed for rugged use and is available in either XO Black or XO Stainless. The all stainless steel frame and slide of the XO are machined to exacting tolerances and hand-fitted to ensure reliability and performance. The frame features 25 line per inch checkering on the front strap. Like all SIG SAUER products the 1911 XO pistols contain only premium internal parts including a match grade barrel, hammer/sear set and trigger. For safety, the 1911 XO features a beavertail grip safety, extended thumb safety, firing pin safety and hammer intercept notch.
- Nitron stainless steel slide - a stainless steel slide coated in nitron resists wear and corrosion
- Low-profile contrast sights - contrasting dots provide a clear sight picture
- Match grade barrel - barrel is precisely engineered and machined for competition
- (2) 8 round steel magazine included
- CA state compliant
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.