Sig Sauer 716G2 Patrol .308 Win/7.62 Semi-Automatic AR-10 Rifle, FDE Cerakote - R716G2-16B-P-FDE
- Series/Collection: 716G2 Patrol
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Gas Piston
- Magazine Type: AR-10
- Stock Type: 6-Position Mil-Spec
- Trigger Type: Mil-Spec
- Muzzle Type: Flash Suppressor
- Magazine Capacity: 20+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 38"
- Weight: 9.5 lb
- Overall Width: 2.7"
- Grip Type: Polymer
Familiar handling, unfamiliar power, Sig Sauer has taken the proven features of the SIG516 and applied them into a potent AR-based rifle chambered in 7.62 x 51mm. Utilizing the short stroke piston-driven operating system, an M1913 mil-std rail, free-floating barrel, aluminum forend, and telescoping stock, the SIG716 is the rifle of choice when you require the power of a larger caliber carbine.
- The reliability of Sig's short stroke piston design, taken up a caliber