Sig Sauer MCX Rattler 300BLK Pistol w/ ROMEO4T Red Dot Optic, Coyote Tan - PMCX-300B-5B-TAP-COY-RX
- Caliber: .300 AAC Blackout
- Operating System: Gas Piston
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Brace: 3 Position Telescoping
- Rail: M-LOK
- Optic: Sig Romeo4T 1x20mm Red Dot
- Barrel Length: 5.5”
- Overall Length: 19.3”
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Magazine Type: AR15
Rapid deployment, thin, agile and precise. This is the SIG MCX Rattler. Featuring a 5.5" PDW barrel, the MCX platform has never been more compact or accessible. Ready to go wherever it's needed, the MCX Rattler PSB features a 3-position telescoping pistol brace for stability and easy concealment. This gun was designed from the ground up to be as discrete as possible while retaining all the robust capabilities of the MCX. Free-floating M-LOK handguards matched with a PDW upper and 5.5" barrel, the MCX Rattler PSB is the ideal choice for fast-moving operators.
Romeo4T Red Dot Features:
- Runtime in excess of 100,000 hours with solar and battery usage
- Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- Waterproof, IPX-8 rated, and fog-proof.
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Twist Rate: 1:5
- Overall Width: 2.8”
- Height: 8.0”
Palmetto State Armory carries the best selection of Firearms, Accessories, and Ammunition at the best prices around!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.