Sig Sauer MCX Virtus Patrol .300 Blackout Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle, Gray - RMCX-300B-16B-TAP-P
- Series/Collection: MCX Virtus Patrol
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Gas Piston
- Magazine Type: AR-15
- Stock Type: 5-Position Telescoping Folding
- Trigger Type: Matchlite Duo
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1:6"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Gray
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 35-1/2"
- Weight: 7.9 lb
- Overall Width: 2.8"
- Overall Height: 8"
- Grip Type: Polymer
Conceived for the demands of the special operations community, the MCX Virtus Patrol from Sig Sauer is engineered for adaptability, accuracy and longevity. Cold hammer-forged 16 in barrels are user-changeable and available in 5. 56 Nato and 300 black, offering the utmost in mission-specific flexibility. Sig's proven internal recoil system offers reduced recoil and a compact platform. To enhance accuracy, the MCX Virtus features the new matchlite duo trigger for crisp, clean feel. Ambidextrous, AR-style controls and a folding and adjustable stock enable the MCX Virtus Patrol to be tailored to any shooter. built with the highest-quality components, the MCX Virtus is the apex predator of the carbine world.
- Configurable in more than 500 combinations, the ground-breaking and modular MCX virtus is ready for any mission
- Superb accuracy is aided by the crisp, light feel of the Sig matchlite duo trigger
- To make the package as compact as possible, the MCX virtus is equipped with a folding and collapsible 5-position stock
- Modularity for any mission is achieved with interchangeable carbon steel barrels
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.