Sig Sauer P220 Combat Full-Size California Compliant .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Pistol, Hardcoat Anodized FDE - 220-45-CP-DS-CA
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: P220 Combat Full-Size California Compliant
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 10/8
- Sight: Siglite Night
- Sight Radius: 6.3"
- Slide: Black Nitron Stainless Steel
- Safety: Manual
- Grip Type: Flat Dark Earth Polymer
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 4.4"
- Overall Length: 8.2"
- Weight: 30.4 oz
- Overall Height: 5-1/2"
- Overall Width: 1-1/2"
- Frame Size: Full-Size
The SIG pistol that started it all, made even more battle ready. The P220 Combat with threaded barrel is designed to meet, and exceed, rigorous military standards. The P220 Combat performs like no other .45ACP available. The P220 Combat also passes the military's 240 hr salt spray corrosion test. Outfitted with a true M1913 Picatinny rail, vertical front strap serrations and SIGLITE night sights.
- Flat dark earth anodized frame - each pistol features the military's flat dark earth finish on its alloy frame and SIG's Nitron over a stainless slide
- Corrosion resistant internal coating - internal parts and controls are finished for extreme corrosion resistance and reduced friction
- Chrome lined barrel - the barrel is hard chromed and finished in Nitron, easily exceeding the military's accuracy requirements
- M1913 accessory rail
- (1) 10 round, (1) 8 round steel magazine included
- CA state compliant
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.