Sig Sauer P229 Nitron Compact .40 S&W Semi-Automatic Pistol, Hardcoat Anodized Black - 229R-40-BSS
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: P229 Nitron Compact
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 40 S&W
- Capacity: 10
- Sight: Siglite Night
- Sight Radius: 5.7"
- Slide: Black Nitron Stainless Steel
- Grip Type: Black 1-Piece Ergonomic
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Barrel Length: 3.9"
- Overall Length: 7.1"
- Weight: 34.4 oz
- Overall Height: 5.4"
- Overall Width: 1-1/2"
- Frame Size: Compact
This proven pistol with a Nitron coated stainless steel slide is a force to be reckoned with. The P229 was the first pistol to be manufactured in Exeter, New Hampshire. Available in 9mm, .40S&W and .357 SIG, the P229 Nitron is one of the most popular SIG SAUER pistols and carried by thousands of law enforcement professionals throughout the country. The compact size of the P229 makes it ideal for concealed carry. This new version has the new designed slide profile and ergonomic grip.
- Nitron stainless steel slide - a stainless steel slide coated in nitron resists wear and corrosion
- 1-piece ergonomic grip - the 1-piece, reduced-reach ergonomic grip features an updated stippling pattern
- Siglite night sights - experience excellent target acquisition even in low light and poor visibility conditions
- Sig accessory rail
- (2) 10 round steel magazine included
- CT/HI/MD/NY state compliant
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.