Sig Sauer P320 Nitron Full-Size 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol, Stainless - 320F-9-BSS-10
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: P320 Nitron Full-Size
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Sight: Siglite Night
- Sight Radius: 6.6"
- Slide: Black Nitron Stainless Steel
- Grip Type: Modular Black Polymer
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Stainless
- Barrel Length: 4.7"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 29.5 oz
- Overall Height: 5-1/2"
- Overall Width: 1.3"
- Frame Size: Full-Size
- Trigger Type: Striker
Target shooting or home defense, the P320 Full-Size delivers the shootability and accuracy you need. The P320 Full-Size offers a smooth, crisp trigger to make any shooter more accurate, an intuitive, 3-point takedown and unmatched modularity to fit any shooter and any situation. Its full-size frame is ideal for target shooting, home defense and any scenario where shootability and sighted accuracy are of the highest priority. This modular, striker-fired pistol features a full-size grip, full length slide, and choice of contrast or SIGLITE Night Sights. Available calibers include 9mm, .357SIG, .40S&W and .45ACP. Safety features include a striker safety, disconnect safety.
- Innovation and safety - a smooth, consistent trigger pull, safe, tool-free disassembly and a proper fit for any hand size - no backstrap required
- Striker-fired interchangeable trigger group - convert your P320 to another caliber or pistol size with the same trigger group
- Interchangeable grip modules - choose from small medium and large grips for the optimal circumference and access to controls that you won't get by only changing a backstrap
- M1913 accessory rail
- (2) 10 round steel magazine included
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.