Sig Sauer P320 XCarry 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol, Stainless - 320XCA-9-BXR3-R2-10
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: P320 XCarry
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Sight: X-Ray3 Front/Night Sight Rear Plate
- Sight Radius: 5.8"
- Slide: Black Nitron Stainless Steel
- Grip Type: Modular Black Polymer X-Series
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Stainless
- Barrel Length: 3.9"
- Overall Length: 7.4"
- Weight: 26.5 oz
- Overall Height: 5-1/2"
- Overall Width: 1.3"
- Frame Size: Carry X-Series
- Trigger Type: Striker XSeries Straight
Full size performance in an ideal carry size. This updated 320XCarry shares all of the features of the new XSeries. With a 3.9 inches slide and barrel, the XCarry is easily concealed, but offers enough sight radius and recoil control to be used on the range every day. The grip module is compatible with the removable magwell and grip weight and is designed with an extended beavertail and deep undercut for a high grip and better recoil control. The XRay3 day/night sights offer high visibility in all lighting conditions, and the rear sight plate assembly allows the direct mounting of the new Romeo1PRO optic, as well as the popular Delta Point Pro. The new LCI flag allows visual and tactile confirmation of a loaded chamber with ease. Each P320 XCarry comes standard with (2) 17 round mags.
- Optic ready X-series slide compatible with ROMEO1PRO, and deltapoint pro
- Striker fired with flat X-series trigger for a clean, straight 90-degree break
- XRay 3 front night sight and rear SIGLITE night sight plate
- M1913 accessory rail
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.