Sig Sauer P938 SAS Micro-Compact 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol, Hardcoat Anodized Black - 938M-9-SAS-AMBI
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: P938 SAS Micro-Compact
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 7
- Sight: Siglite Night
- Sight Radius: 4"
- Slide: Black Nitron Stainless Steel
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Grip Type: Walnut
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Barrel Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 5.9"
- Weight: 16 oz
- Overall Height: 3.9"
- Overall Width: 1.1"
- Frame Size: Micro-Compact
Our 9mm, 1911-inspired micro-compact, optimized for concealed carry. The P938 SAS Micro-Compact has undergone a radical dehorning process resulting in an ultra smooth, snag free profile that's ideal for concealed carry. A single-action-only trigger, coupled with full-size SIGLITE Night Sights makes the P938 handle like a much larger pistol, yet is still easy to carry concealed. With dimensions just slightly larger than its .380ACP counterpart, the P938 packs six plus one rounds of 9mm into an all-metal frame and a polished and engraved stainless steel slide. The cocked-and-locked single-action trigger gives the P938 unmatched accuracy in a pistol its size. Fans of the 1911 will find the thumb safety, magazine release and slide stop lever in familiar places. An ambidextrous safety makes the P938 easy for left- and right-handed shooters.
- Sig anti-snag treatment on slide and frame - all sharp corners and hard edges have been rounded, making for a more comfortable gun to conceal
- Natural stainless steel slide - the stainless steel slide is left uncoated and exposed for a unique, natural look
- Custom walnut grips - Hogue walnut grips complete this package
- (1) 7 round steel magazine included
- MA state compliant
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.