Silencerco Maxim 9 9mm Integral Suppression Pistol, FDE - PB2596
- Type: Integral Suppression
- Series/Collection: Maxim 9
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 17
- Magazine Type: Magpul P-Mag GL9
- Sight: Contrast
- Slide: Flat Dark Earth
- Safety: Integrated Trigger
- Grip Type: Flat Dark Earth Polymer
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 4.38"
- Overall Length: 9.54" (Short), 10-3/4" (Long)
- Weight: 2 lb 5 oz (Short), 2 lb 7 oz (Long)
- Diameter: 1.58" x 5.41"
The Maxim 9 is the world's first integrally suppressed 9mm handgun that is holster-able and hearing safe with all types of 9mm ammunition. Shipped in its full-length configuration, the Maxim 9 comes with everything the user needs to shorten the overall length by more than 1 inches; in the short configuration, the Maxim 9 remains hearing safe with subsonic ammunition. Regardless of which configuration you use, the Maxim 9 represents one of the greatest strides made in both pistol and suppressor technology. No more choosing between keeping your pistol as short as possible and enduring deafening sound or adding a silencer and dealing with the added length and weight. Now, you can have the best of all worlds with the Maxim 9.
- Modular - adjust to a length right for your host
- Quick and easy field strip
- Factory night sight
- Short an long adjustment options
- Custom grip
- Available for law enforcement/military
- User serviceable - shoot, clean, repeat
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.