Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ .380 ACP Pistol w/ Crimson Trace Green Laserguard, Blk - 12611
|Brand||SMITH & WESSON|
- Type: Internal Hammer Fired
- Series/Collection: M&P 380 Shield EZ
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 380 ACP
- Capacity: 8+1
- Sight: White Dot Front, Adjustable White Dot Rear
- Slide: Stainless Steel - Armornite
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Armornite
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 3.675"
- Overall Length: 6.7"
- Weight: 19.1 oz
- Application: Concealed Carry, Home Protection, Personal Protection, Recreational Shooting, State Compliance
Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in .380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide, easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike. The Crimson Trace green Laserguard was designed to fit the M&P380 Shield EZ pistol and features a powerful green laser and Crimson Trace's instinctive activation, where the laser is activated when the pistol is held in a firing grip.
- Crimson trace green laserguard
- Easy to rack slide
- Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset
- Includes - (2) easy to load 8 round M&P380 shield magazines
- Grip safety - grip pistol to fire
- Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included)
- Can disassemble without pulling trigger
- Grip texture optimized to size and recoil
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) - can see and feel if there is a round in the chamber
- Available with or without ambidextrous, manual thumb safety
- Picatinny style equipment rail for lights or lasers
- Perfect size for nightstand, carry or a day at the range
- Reversible magazine release
- Thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.