Springfield Armory 2020 Waypoint .308 Win Bolt-Action Rifle, Evergreen Camouflage - BAW920308CFG
- Ecommerce_Platform: Bolt-Action
- Weight: 6 lb 9 oz
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Hand_Orientation: Right
- Color: Evergreen Camouflage
- TS_Dimensions_Length: 41-1/2"
- Caliber_Multi: .308 Winchester
- Firearm_Action: Bolt
- Firearm_Type: Rifle
- Magazine_Capacity: 5
- Firearm_Barrel_Length: 20"
- Trigger_Type: TriggerTech Adjustable
- Firearm_Stock: Hybrid Profile
- Twist_Rate: 1:10"
- Series/Collection: 2020 Waypoint
- Magazine Type: AICS
- Barrel Material: Carbon Fiber
- Barrel Finish: Mil-Spec Green Cerakote
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Finish: Mil-Spec Green Cerakote
- Muzzle Device: SA Radial Brake
Springfield Armory has a storied history of building fine firearms for defense and competition. Now, our skilled gun makers set their sights on their next pursuit - the Model 2020 Waypoint premium American-made bolt action hunting rifle. This .308 Win chambered rifle features a custom painted Evergreen carbon fiber stock for light weight and rugged strength, and the carbon fiber barrel delivers precision performance downrange. See the way with the Model 2020 Waypoint.
- Delivering a remarkable .75 MOA accuracy guarantee, this .308 rifle's carbon fiber 20 inches barrel is topped off with a removable SA Radial Muzzle Brake
- The custom painted Evergreen stock of the Waypoint is made of cutting-edge carbon fiber to combine light weight and rugged strength
- Accuracy is a byproduct of precision manufacturing, and the Model 2020 Waypoint rifle's guaranteed .75 MOA guarantee is proof
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.