Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Stoeger Industries STR-9 Optic Ready 9mm Pistol, Blk - 31728
- Type: Semi-Automatic, Striker-Fired
- Series/Collection: STR-9 Optic Ready
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 15+1
- Sight: Quick Read 3-Dot
- Slide: Black Nitride
- Safety: Trigger
- Grip Type: Integrated Polymer
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 4.17"
- Overall Length: 7.44"
- Weight: 26 oz
- Overall Height: 5.35"
- Overall Width: 1.21"
Stoeger brings an earned reputation for durable, dependable shotguns to the world of semiautomatic pistols with the new STR-9. This striker-fired 9mm comes packed with features you'd expect in a pistol costing twice as much. Its integrated rail, internal safety, reversible magazine release, optimized slide serrations, three-dot sight system and enhanced ergonomics deliver consistent performance and comfort. The optic ready version of the STR-9 has a machined area atop the rear slide ready to mount pistol optics of your choice (optic not included). Four included mounting plates facilitate easy mounting of various sight systems for lightning-fast target acquisition.
- Outfitted with a 3-dot sight system featuring snag-resistant edges to ensure smooth draws and holstering
- (3) interchangeable backstraps (small, medium, and large) offer a custom fit to get you on target quickly
- A tactile loaded-chamber indicator on the top of the receiver that automatically raises when a round is chambered
- Cable lock and key for safe storage
- STR-9 version (#31728) has a machined area atop the rear slide ready to mount pistol optics of your choice, four different mounting plates are included for easy mounting of various sight systems
- Includes (3) 15 round magazines
- Optics mounting - 4 mounting plates and cover
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.