Tikka T3x Lite Compact .308 Win Bolt Action Rifle, Black - JRTXE316C
- Series/Collection: T3x Lite Compact
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Hand-Cut Crowned
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:11"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Stage
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Black
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 40.2"
- Weight: 6.2 lb
T3x compact is an adjustable rifle that adapts to its user. This rifle has a 12. 5 inches length of pull, creating ideal ergonomics for shooters who struggle with long stocks. It is suitable for long term use, as you may adjust the length of pull according to your needs - making it especially valuable for young shooters as they are able to adjust it with the years.
- Tikka T3 Compact comes with 30 mm (approximately 1 inches ) spacer and larger recoil pad to enable longer length of pull
- T1x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip, this allows for multiple shooting positions
- The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions
- T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter, the new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots
- T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock - this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight
- The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time
- The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail - even when using larger scopes
- Robustness and quality go hand in hand, metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin
- Steel recoil lug - this extra-strong lug has minimal deformation - even with larger calibers
- Changeable grip
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.