Trijicon AccuPoint 4-16x50mm Illuminated Green MOA-Dot (SFP) Rifle Scope - 200132
- Series/Collection: AccuPoint
- Objective Size: 50mm
- Eye Relief: 3.6" at 4x, 3.2" at 16x
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Reticle Pattern: Illuminated Green MOA-Dot (SFP)
- Reticle Color: Green Day/Night
- Adjustment Range: 80 MOA Total Travel
- Length: 12.4"
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized/Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 24.2 oz
- Exit Pupil: 0.37" at 4x, 0.12" at 16x
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Field of View: 25.8' at 100 yd
- Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Width: 1.9"
- Height: 1.9"
- Includes: Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15), LensPen (TA56), Set of Lens Caps, AccuPower Manual, Warranty Card
The versatility of the Trijicon 4-16x50 AccuPoint gives tactical shooters, long-range hunters, and precision rifle shooters the ability to accurately extend their range in any light. Advanced fiber-optics and tritium aiming-point illumination speeds target acquisition and extends available shooting hours Dual-illumination system automatically adjusts aiming-point brightness to existing lighting conditions Manual brightness override allows shooters to easily adjust the reticle to suit their preferences 30mm tube offers a greater range of mounting options rugged, aircraft-quality, hard-anodized aluminum body offers all-weather protection Generous eye relief for use with higher caliber rifles Easy-to-use capped turret controls for precise and tool-free windage and elevation adjustment Side parallax adjuster for enhanced accuracy at long range.
- Always on, always ready - fiber optics in this riflescope automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the illuminated reticle to available light conditions and a tritium phosphor lamp illuminates the reticle in low-light or no-light
- Aircraft grade aluminum housing - all-weather rugged construction protects against the toughest sporting and outdoor elements
- Second focal plane reticle - reticle size remains constant as magnification increases, which provides a more exact aiming point at higher magnifications
- Detection avoidance - the AccuPoint's unique illumination technology provides zero forward emission, so the reticle does not project light through the objective lens
- Magnification ranges for any application - allows the user to adjust the magnification level to situational needs - like hunting, competitive shooting, recreation and duty applications
- Outstanding clarity and light transmission - fully multi-coated, broadband, anti-reflective glass provides outstanding target definition in any lighting condition
- "Both eyes open" design - the illuminated reticles allow you to shoot with "both eyes open" for better target acquisition
- Easy-to-set adjusters - allows user to easily adjust windage and elevation, choice of capped or exposed adjusters
- Fiber optics and tritium power and illumination source
- 10 feet submersion depth