Trijicon AccuPoint 5-20x50mm Illuminated Amber Mil-Dot Crosshair (SFP) Rifle Scope - 200042
- Series/Collection: AccuPoint
- Objective Size: 50mm
- Eye Relief: 3.8" at 5x, 4.1" at 20x
- Magnification: 5-20x
- Reticle Pattern: Illuminated Amber Mil-Dot Crosshair (SFP)
- Reticle Color: Amber Day/Night
- Adjustment Range: 40 MOA Total Travel
- Length: 13.6"
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized/Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 26.9 oz
- Exit Pupil: 0.39" at 5x, 0.22" at 20x
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Field of View: 19.4' at 100 yd
- Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Width: 3.2"
- Height: 3.2"
- Includes: Sunshade, Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15), LENSPEN (TA56), Set of Lenscaps, AccuPoint Manual, Warranty Card
Trijicon's longest-range AccuPoint scope, it gives tactical shooters, varmint hunters and law enforcement snipers the ability to accurately extend their range in any light. Advanced fiber-optics and tritium aiming-point illumination speeds target acquisition and extends available shooting hours dual-illumination system automatically adjusts aiming-point brightness to existing lighting conditions manual brightness override allows shooters to easily adjust the reticle to suit their preferences 30mm tube offers a greater range of mounting options rugged, aircraft-quality, hard-anodized aluminum body offers all- weather protection Unmatched long eye relief protects against the recoil of higher caliber rifles easy to use external turret controls for windage and elevation adjustment side parallax adjuster for enhanced accuracy at long range.
- Always on, always ready - fiber optics in this riflescope automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the illuminated reticle to available light conditions and a tritium phosphor lamp illuminates the reticle in low-light or no-light
- Aircraft grade aluminum housing - all-weather rugged construction protects against the toughest sporting and outdoor elements
- Second focal plane reticle - reticle size remains constant as magnification increases, which provides a more exact aiming point at higher magnifications
- Detection avoidance - the AccuPoint's unique illumination technology provides zero forward emission, so the reticle does not project light through the objective lens
- Magnification ranges for any application - allows the user to adjust the magnification level to situational needs - like hunting, competitive shooting, recreation and duty applications
- Outstanding clarity and light transmission - fully multi-coated, broadband, anti-reflective glass provides outstanding target definition in any lighting condition
- "Both eyes open" design - the illuminated reticles allow you to shoot with "both eyes open" for better target acquisition
- Easy-to-set adjusters - allows user to easily adjust windage and elevation, choice of capped or exposed adjusters
- Fiber optics and tritium power and illumination source
- 10 feet submersion depth