Trijicon ACOG 1.5x16mm Dual Illuminated Red Ring 2 MOA Center Dot Rifle Scope - 400141
- Series/Collection: ACOG
- Objective Size: 16mm
- Eye Relief: 2.4"
- Magnification: 1.5x
- Reticle Pattern: Dual Illuminated Red Ring 2 MOA Center Dot
- Reticle Color: Red Day/Night
- Length: 4"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Shock-Resistant
- Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5.1 oz
- Exit Pupil: 0.42"
- Field of View: 39' at 100 yd
- Adjustment Click Value: 2" at 100 yd
- Width: 1.6"
- Height: 2.1"
- Includes: Carry Handle Screw and Washer Set (TA30), Compact ACOG Scopecoat (TA62), LENSPEN (TA56), Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15), ACOG Manual, Warranty Card, M16/AR15 Carry Handle Base Mount
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
Wrapped in a smaller package, at 4.9 oz, this ACOG is perfect for fast-moving tactical teams operating in close quarters or for speed-oriented competition venues. This very compact model provides weapons like the M16/M4 with excellent fire control capability. Targets are easier and quicker to acquire through the 1.5x16 models because of the larger field of view (7.4 degree) and eye-friendly design.
- Always on, always ready - most ACOG models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- "Both eyes open" design - shooting using the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows for improved situational awareness
- Combat proven - no other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG
- Take control - several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery, the 3.5x35 LED and 4x32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings
- Outstanding clarity - the quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion
- Shock-resistant - proven to withstand recoil from a .22 LR to a .50 BMG and everything in between, easily passes US Military drop test requirements
- Rugged, reliable housing design - fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Exact target distances and holds - most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming
- Waterproof - exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards, dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging
- Fiber optics and tritium power and illumination source