Trijicon ACOG 1.5x24mm Illuminated Red 8 MOA Triangle Rifle Scope - 400156
- Series/Collection: ACOG
- Objective Size: 24mm
- Eye Relief: 3.6"
- Magnification: 1.5x
- Reticle Pattern: Illuminated Red 8 MOA Triangle
- Reticle Color: Red Day/Night
- Length: 5.8"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Shock-Resistant
- Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 6.3 oz
- Exit Pupil: 0.63"
- Field of View: 25.6' at 100 yd
- Adjustment Click Value: 2" at 100 yd
- Width: 1.6"
- Height: 2.1"
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
This model provides a large exit pupil and long eye relief allowing for great freedom in eye position. This makes it extremely fast acquiring targets at very close range while maintaining the added precision possible with 1.5x magnification.
- Always on, always ready - most ACOG models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- "Both eyes open" design - shooting using the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows for improved situational awareness
- Combat proven - no other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG
- Take control - several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery, the 3.5x35 LED and 4x32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings
- Outstanding clarity - the quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion
- Shock-resistant - proven to withstand recoil from a .22 LR to a .50 BMG and everything in between, easily passes US Military drop test requirements
- Rugged, reliable housing design - fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Exact target distances and holds - most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming
- Waterproof - exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards, dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging
- Fiber optics and tritium power and illumination source