Trijicon IR-Hunter 4.5x60mm Digital Read-Outs, 4 Save Locations Thermal Rifle Scope - IRMK3-60
- Type: Thermal
- Series/Collection: IR-Hunter
- Objective Size: 60mm
- Eye Relief: 27mm
- Magnification: 4.5x
- Reticle Pattern: Digital Read-Outs, 4 Save Locations
- Length: 7.6"
- Weight: 37 oz
- Field of View: 7 deg
- Battery Type: (3) CR123
- Temperature Range: -40 to 55 deg C Operating and -45 to +75 deg C Storage
- Width: 3.3"
- Height: 3.1"
- Includes: User's Manual, Quick Reference Guide, Shuttered Eye Guard, Lenspen, (3) CR123 Batteries, Trijicon Logo Sticker, Warranty Card, Hard Case, Download Cable and USB Card
The IR-HUNTER is not only intuitive and easy to operate, it offers superior processing power to deliver precision sighting reticles that scale as you zoom the same as a first focal plane reticle does on a high end riflescope. Meet the advanced thermal hunting scope that's built for one purpose: a successful hunt every time. More than 25 year of night vision system design has led us to the user-friendly ergonomics and advanced infrared technology of the Trijicon IR-HUNTER thermal weapon series. All you have to think about is sight alignment and trigger squeeze. Choose your perfect magnification and field of view from the IR-HUNTER MK3 products.
- Enhanced target recognition (ETR)
- Edge detect this is an entirely new way to view your target with more precision
- Digital focus control (DFC) allows you to not only focus your picture to your optimum setting
- 8x e-zoom system comes standard on the IR-Hunter series
- Uncooled VOx sensor
- Less than 50mk thermal sensitivity
- 640x480 pixels display resolution
- 8 to 12 micron spectral response
- Digital OLED display
- Approximate 5 sec start-up time
- Analog RS-170 (with optional cable) video output
- 3.5 hr at 60 Hz, 5 hr at 30 Hz battery life
- Dual lever weapon mount
- -6/+2 diopter
- 12 micron sensor pitch
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.