Trijicon REAP-IR 2.5x35mm Mini Thermal Rifle Scope - IRMS352
- Type: Mini Thermal
- Series/Collection: REAP-IR
- Objective Size: 35mm
- Eye Relief: 27mm
- Magnification: 2.5x
- Length: 6.28"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof
- Weight: 2.96 oz
- Field of View: 12 deg
- Battery Type: (2) 3 V CR123
- Temperature Range: -40 to 55 deg C Operating and -45 to +75 deg C Storage
- Width: 2.96"
- Height: 3.42"
- Includes: User's Manual, Quick Reference Guide, Shuttered Eye Guard, Lenspen, (2) CR123 Batteries, Trijicon Logo Sticker, Warranty Card, Hard Case
The Trijicon REAP-IR mini thermal riflescope is a small, light, powerful thermal riflescope that lets you engage targets in any light. It's trusted by the most demanding shooters and hunters who require speed and accuracy for night-time use. Choose from multiple magnification levels and field of view to fit your specific needs.
- Superior versatility integral picatinny top rail for accessory mounting
- Ruggedized new top-loading battery compartment is designed for fast and easy battery changes even in the harshest conditions
- Thumbstick our fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multidirectional thumbstick control comes standard
- Edge detect this is an entirely new way to view your target with more precision
- Polarity control the Rear-IR comes with an easy-to-control polarity mode that lets you switch between 3 levels of white hot and 3 levels of black hot
- Brilliant precision all Rear-IR models are equipped with five unique reticles, providing the user with options for multiple conditions and applications
- Reticle position the Rear-IR thermal sight displays your current reticle position in the lower-left corner of the screen to aid with ballistic calculations and sighting in the system
- Rangefinder with the stadiametric rangefinder, you can quickly determine distances to your target
- 8x E-zoom a digital electronic zooming system comes standard on the Rear-IR
- Uncooled VOx sensor
- Less than 50mk thermal sensitivity
- 640x480 pixels display resolution
- 8 to 12 micron spectral response
- Digital OLED display
- Greater than 5 s start-up time
- Analog RS-170 (with optional cable) video output
- 2 hr battery life
- Mini D-LOC picatinny rail weapon mount
- -6/+2 diopter
- 12 micron sensor pitch
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.