Tristar Sporting Arms TT-15 Field 28" 28 Gauge Shotgun 2.75" Over Under, Brown - 35436
|Brand||TRISTAR SPORTING ARMS|
- Series/Collection: TT-15 Field
- Action: Over/Under
- Trigger Type: Single Selective
- Magazine Capacity: 2
- Caliber/Gauge: 28 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Turkish Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Receiver Finish: Silver Engraved
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 2-3/4"
- Overall Length: 45"
- Weight: 6 lb
- Stock Dimension: 1-3/8 x 2-1/4" x 14-1/4"
- Chokes: CT-5X (SK, IC, M, IM, F)
3 inches chamber over/under. The TT-15 field models feature a solid frame for durability and strength. Top tang barrel selector and safety. Steel mono-block barrel construction and turkish walnut stock and forearm. Comes with 5 interchangeable Beretta/Benelli mobil style choke tubes (SK, IC, M, IM, F), choke box and choke wrench. Backed with TriStar's 5 years mechanical warranty. The primary safety is located on the top tang. When engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile. The safety slides forward and backward (back is safe). Moving the selector left or right will select which barrel will fire first.
- Ventilated mid and top rib
- Chrome-lined chamber and barrel
- Turkish walnut stock and forearm
- 5 Beretta/Benelli mobil style extended choke tubes (SK, IC, M, IM, F)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.