Tristar Sporting Arms Viper G2 Sporting 30" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Semi-Automatic, Brown - 24160
|Brand||TRISTAR SPORTING ARMS|
- Series/Collection: Viper G2 Sporting
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Adjustable Comb
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Turkish Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 30"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 50-1/2"
- Weight: 7.4 lb
- Stock Dimension: Adjustable Comb x 14-1/2"
- Chokes: CT-4 (SK, IC, M, F)
3 inches gas operated, semi-automatic shotgun that allows you to shoot light target loads to heavy pheasant loads. Shim kits standard. Removable choke system that uses Berett/Benelli mobil threads, includes four extended choke tubes (SK, IC, M, F), choke box and choke wrench. TriStar Select turkish walnut stock and forearm with cut checkering and semi-gloss finish. Adjustable comb, raised target rib, middle bead, fiber optic front sight and shim kits standard. Rubber recoil pad, backed with a 5 years mechanical warranty.
- Manual E-Z load magazine cut-off
- Raised target rib with matted sight plane
- 5 round magazine shot plug included
- Quick shot plug removal
- Chrome-lined chamber and barrel
- Tristar select Turkish walnut with adjustable comb
- Shim kits standard
- Action - gas operated semi-automatic, bolt remains open after last round is fired, if magazine and chamber are both loaded, opening action will result in ejecting shell from chamber and cycling new shell from magazine into the chamber
- Action - if operator desires to unload the chamber only, slightly push lifter up and open action, this cuts the magazine off from cycling a new shell while unloading the chamber, chamber will remain closed though
- Safety - the primary safety is located on the backside of the trigger guard, when engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile
- Magazine - tubular magazine, bottom loading, shot plug included and comes installed, shot plug easily removable by unscrewing the magazine cap, simply pull plug out and replace magazine cap
- (4) Beretta/Benelli mobil style choke tubes (IC, M, F, extended skeet)