Tristar Sporting Arms Viper G2 Wood 26" 28 Gauge Shotgun 2.75" Semi-Automatic, Brown - 24118
|Brand||TRISTAR SPORTING ARMS|
- Series/Collection: Viper G2 Wood
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 28 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Turkish Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 2-3/4"
- Overall Length: 45-1/2"
- Weight: 5.2 lb
- Stock Dimension: 1-1/2" x 2-3/8" x 14-1/4"
- Chokes: CT-3 (IC, M, F)
3 inches gas operated, semi-automatic shotgun that allows you to shoot light target loads to heavy waterfowl loads. Removable choke system that uses Beretta/Benelli mobil threads, includes three choke tubes (IC, M, F), choke box and choke wrench. Turkish walnut stock and forearm with cut checkering and semi-gloss finish. Rubber recoil pad, backed with a 5 years mechanical warranty and comes shim kits standard.
- Manual E-Z load magazine cut-off
- Vent rib with matted sight plane
- 5 round magazine shot plug included
- Quick shot plug removal
- Chrome-lined chamber and barrel
- Shim kits standard
- Action - gas operated semi-automatic, bolt remains open after last round is fired, if magazine and chamber are both loaded, opening action will result in ejecting shell from chamber and cycling new shell from magazine into the chamber
- Action - if operator desires to unload the chamber only, slightly push lifter up and open action, this cuts the magazine off from cycling a new shell while unloading the chamber, chamber will remain closed though
- Safety - the primary safety is located on the backside of the trigger guard, when engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile
- Magazine - tubular magazine, bottom loading, shot plug included and comes installed, shot plug easily removable by unscrewing the magazine cap, simply pull plug out and replace magazine cap
- (3) Beretta/Benelli mobil style choke tubes (IC, M, F)