DISC Tyrant CNC HALO AR MiniVert Vertical Foregrip (MLOK+KeyMod), Red - TD-552-MK-R
|Brand||Tyrant Designs CNC|
- Length: 2.75"
- Width: .800"
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Includes: M-Lok and/or Keymod fasteners , (2) L-keys
Introducing the Tyrant AR-15 the HALO MiniVert Grip! A perfect combination of aesthetics and functionality, Halo MiniVert AR 15 foregrip is best for those who are searching for the added control and stability of a forward assisting vertical grip without the bulkiness and added weight that you get from other vertical grips. Its slight angle offers great ergonomics and allows the shooter to operate with comfort and confidence. The lower lip extension takes ergonomics to the next level, allowing the shooter to either hold the vertical foregrip traditionally or by tucking the pinky behind for a very comfortable grip. The aggressive side knurl on the lower portions of the VFG allow for ample yaw control when manipulating the firearm. Best of all is its overall small dimension will help make your AR-15 rifle more compact, less susceptible to snagging and keep that all important weight down on a lightweight build! Add it to any M-LOK or KeyMod rail using its direct compatibility with both systems.
- Durable (all aluminum, skeletonized AR vertical grip)
- Use as Keymod foregrip and MLOK foregrip (direct interchangeable)
- Comfortable (chamfered edges for a smooth feel)
- Lip extension for additional grip styles
- Chamfered holes to allow finger placement inside
- Machined knurl for supreme grip
- Extremely lightweight
- Beadblasted and Type III Hardcoat
- CNC engraved Logo
- Install kit included
Shop Palmetto State Armory for the widest selection of AR parts and accessories!