VLTOR CASV-14: M14 Rail System
- Model: CASV-14: M14 Rail System
- Overall Length of Rail: 17 inches
- Overall Length of Handguard Chassis: 12.750 inches
- Width (at rear of handguard): 1.90 inches
- Width (at front of handguard): 1.65 inches
- Weight: 13.5 oz
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Finish: Matte Black, Flat Dark Earth, or Foliage Green anti-reflection / anti-glare finish
- Mounting Points: Stripper Clip Guide, rear of barrel, and around the Operation Rod (OpRod) guide
In response to the market demand for an extended and lighter cluster rail, VLTOR released the CASV-14 M14 Rail System. This improved rail system for the M1A/M14 is lighter, slimmer and more versatile for the end user. This rail is only produced in the highly requested “extended length”, which extends all the way back to the stripper clip guide.
• Easy to install
• Semi free-float handguard (from the OpRod forward, the handguard does not contact the barrel).
• Multiple mounting points for Picatinny rails
• Ambidextrous mounting points in two locations which accept QDS Sling Swivels
• Will not interfere with any Mil-Spec (wood or fiberglass) or aftermarket stock assembly
• Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, and Foliage Green
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.