VLTOR Low-Profile Set-Screw Gas Block .750"
- Model: Low-Profile Gas Block
- Series: Set-Screw Mount
- Overall Length: 1.00"
- Overall Width (0.750" bore): 0.925"
- Height from centerline of bore to top of gas block: 0.402"
- Bottom Thickness (From centerline of the bore of 0.750" gas block): 0.560”
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Material: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black Oxide or Matte Gray Silver (Anti-reflection / Anti-glare)
Built to the tightest tolerances, the VLTOR low profile, clamp on and set screw gas blocks are small enough to fit inside most rail systems. These gas blocks were designed to be used when a rail system/handguard that is mounted over the entire gas system.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.