Out of stock
Vortex Sonora 4-12x44 Riflescope w/ Dead-Hold BDC Reticle & Vortex Cantilever Ring Mount For 1" Tube with 2" Offset
Vortex Sonora 4-12x44 Riflescope w/ Dead-Hold BDC Reticle
The Vortex Sonora redefines what a rifle scope can do. The Sonora combines fully multi-coated lenses for a clear sight picture with generous eye relief. The Sonora also features a hard-anodized, single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum tube that is nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed that delivers a waterproof, fogproof, weatherproof performance no matter the weather.
- Anti-reflective lens coatings increase light transmission for greater clarity
- Gas purged and o-ring sealed delivering waterproof and fogproof performance
- Waterproof performance designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- The shockproof, rugged construction withstands the highest levels of recoil and impact
- Reticle: Dead-Hold BDC
- Tube Size: 1"
- Length: 13.5"
- Weight: 15.8 oz.
- Eye Relief: 4"
- Field of View: 24.7'-8.4' @ 100 Yard
- Adjustment: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Total Windage Travel: 60 MOA
- Total Elevation Travel: 60 MOA
Vortex Cantilever Ring Mount For 1" Tube with 2" Offset
Use this cantilever mount for mounting 1-inch telescopic sights onto flattop style AR-15 rifles. The 2-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on an AR-15. Aluminum contruction.
- The cantilever ring mount positions the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 1.59 inches (40.39 mm) from the base.
- Model: CM-102
- Mount Style: Cantilever
- Offset: 2"
- Rings: 1"
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Ring Screw Torque: 16 inch/lbs
- Base Screw Torque: 20 inch/lbs